Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Just brought a Panasonic model No: SC-ALL5CD. I am trying

Hi Just brought a Panasonic model No: SC-ALL5CD. I am trying to get the wi-fi working, I got as far network and the light is on but I am stuck after that 'I have A BTrouter 5.
Please bere with m as I am disabled so my hands cant type to fast. Thanks in advance for you help. RAY
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please exactly what goes wrong when you try to connect the unit to the wifi?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
got as far as network then it says wps push, then wireles lan. thats it
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksWhen it says to push the WPS button, then on the BT Hub you push the WPS button which will then allow it to connect.Do this please and let me know the results.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Linking sucses, then back to network
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, so it is now connected to the wifi network, else it would have given an error.
Is there anything else I can assist you with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But no sound just gose back to network cannot get anything. BE back later
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes, you actually have to play music to it though... all you have done is connected it to the network.
Its not problem if you are not, but are you aware of how the unit actually works?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but it says wi-fi radio so how do I get the radio stations anyway thanks for you help .Looks like it says driffent on the specks
I will send it back again thank for you help kind regards Ray
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes, its a streaming device so you play music from your phone or similar Ray. thats how this unit works.
If you want internet radio only then your better suited with one of these devices, which is for internet radio
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Internet-Radios/zgbs/electronics/310195011
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.