nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have bought an HPENVY 4507 printer and cannot download a

Customer Question

I have bought an HPENVY 4507 printer and cannot download a printer driver.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer. Please specify the operating system being used by your computer system.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not know, how do I find out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you get my last message? sent at 6.57pm
Not a problem.Just CLICK HERE.This will automatically detect your operating system. You will see a DOWNLOAD button. Just click it. Then press Next on the window that opens. A file (.exe) will get downloaded to your system. Once the download is complete, just open that file and follow the on screen instructions. This will install the drivers for your printer. If you have any query, then reply with it for further assistance.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. Thanks
If the problem is not solved then reply for further assistance. Else please rate the chat.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Nathan
Sorry, nothing seemed to work and I reckoned it was me being thick so I gave up. Having had you new reply I have tried again.
Above all please take your money. When I click the item a picture of the printer appears and there is a flashing square which says it will take three minutes. I have given up after 15 minutes.
If it cannot be done so be it, I shall just have to use my old printer
Best wishes
Stephen
Were you able to download ans install the driver software.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I thought so but I have no idea where it went. Should I be looking for something in the programmes section? thanks again for your help Stephen
Yes go to programs and if you find anything like HP Envy then uninstall it and restart your computer system. Now again try to install the software.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is nothing like HPENVY in the list. I have clicked again but I do not think that was your instal instruction. I am getting the attached
OK. I thought you were having difficulty after the installation.Not to worry. This is happening because of some issue in HP server. I will give you a direct link.But for that you will have to tell me one thing.Go to control panel- system security-system.Check the system type- Is it 32 bit or 64 bit. I am attaching an image for your help.
Sorry I mistakenly attached the wrong image. This is the correct one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. It is 32bit
CLICK HEREA file will automatically get downloaded. Just download it and when the download gets completed, install it by clicking the downloaded file.
Does the download start?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I click Save or Run please
Click Save.
The file will be present in the Download section once the download process completes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is what Ihave now and istill does not appear in my list of available printers
Sorry to be so thick
Click the Run button now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It says it has installed, but it is not on the list of programmes and nor is it on my printer list attached. Please let me know if you want more charges
Try connecting your printer with your system.
I will get the payments only when you rate the stars as per your experience with me. So just rate it when we are finished.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Nathan
i am becoming embarassed because I am sure that I am being thick and you will never get me right.
I have now got something in HP on the programmes but it is not ENVY. Plugging the printer in has made no difference.
Shall we not call it a day and I shall stick with my old printer.
Unless you disagree I shall end the chat and am most grateul for your help
Best wishes
Stephen
Just give it a last shot. This driver requires .Net framework. For one last time, go through this file (CLICK HERE) and download it. Now Run the file. In the second or third screen, you will see something about .Net framework and there will be two options i.e. Install Now and Install Later. Select Install Now and then complete the installation. Fingers crossed. Hope this works so that I can prove to be some help to you. Thanks and have a good day. Do rate me. Cheers!
Stephen I have researched another file for you. I think this will work for you. CLICK HERE and download this file in a similar way. Run it when the download is finished. This is a direct driver software. This is actually for HP ENVY 4500 but it works perfectly fine for HP ENVY 4507. Regards Nathan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has worked
Brilliant
I have ticked the rating
Stephen
Thanks Stephen for the rating as well as bonus. Your kind gesture is highly appreciated. I am glad that I could help you.
Cheers! Nathan