Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Panasonic Viera TX-L42ET5B. I'm moving to an area

Hi, I have a Panasonic Viera TX-L42ET5B. I'm moving to an area without Virgin cable so I just tried the internet (Netflix etc). I am getting the please confirm clock setting message. I understand from internet searches that I need an aerial to sort this out? Where can I get one and how do I install it? (I'm renting so putting holes in walls won't work). Also, if I want Apple TV, does this problem matter (I'm assuming it needs the internet?). Thanks, C
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can use this aerial to achieve this.
http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/tv-accessories/tv-aerials/logik-liaa3814-full-hd-amplified-indoor-tv-aerial-21948965-pdt.html
No need to put any holes in the wall, this will just sit on the TV.
The Apple TV does not suffer from this but does require the internet.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Just to be clear, do I need the aerial for Apple TV to work with my Viera, or does Apple TV just use the TV as a monitor?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Apple TV just uses the TV as a monitor, it gets its Time from the internet, so NO you do NOT need the aerial for Apple TV.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Richard, as a very definitely non-tech person, I do need to be spoken to loudly and clearly on these things! Message received and understood. Thanks, C
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
was my pleasure!