michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Ive lost my samsung phone and wish to track it, can you he

ive lost my samsung phone and wish to track it, can you help
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you have lost your Samsung phone. If you have a Samsung account then you can track and trace your lost mobile. Click on the below link and follow the steps. https://findmymobile.samsung.com/login.do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i dont have an account and didint back anything up either, need infrormation off the phone at the very least, like numbers, messages, pictures etc

you are chatting with me on a computer or some other device ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

computer

www.google.com/android/devicemanager on your computer. This will instantly launch the ADM service which will let you scroll through your list of devices. Here is where you’ll need to give a device a name, find its location, or wipe all data. Find the device you’d like to interact with, and the Android Device Manager will do the rest.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it says as below

SM-A500FU

Location unavailable

Last online October 30, 2015

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it doesnt come with anything

you have options to ring, lock and erase.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

doest ring but i would like retrieve info from it

This will show you on which area your phone is and you can send message to return it erase and lock. you cannot retreive data
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it comes back location unavilable

Then it must not be in use or powered on.
use the lock option and as soon as the phone powers on it will come up with a password ***** and message to return the phone on the following number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

will that block the fone

yes it will.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok, can vodafone or samsung retrieve my info on the fone

No they cannot i dont want to give you false info as the phone info like sd card data and phone data is totally controlled by the user and if you thing the data cannot be shared to anyone then you can use the ERASE option i gave you and you can erase the phone by opening the link i gave.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok, no worries, thank you for your help

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

will do,

Thank you for using our service. Have a good day.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

your not gonna charge me again or no future payments wil be coming out to you, wll they

we do not charge you if you have not signed up for a monthly subscription. If you have any billing doubts you can contact customer care and they will help you answer your billing question.