Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I havea19DL 502B2 TV. When plugged in and switched on there

I havea19DL 502B2 TV. When plugged in and switched on there is no power to TV
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue. - Does power light on TV lit or blink when press power button to turn On the TV?- How old is it and how long it have had the problem?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
.No light at all. The TV is 18m9nths old
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, there are two circuit boards in TV that can be cause of problem, either power supply board or main processor board, since no power indicator light appear then I would go for power supply board replacement in TV as first step to resolve the problem. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.