michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I keep getting ERROR MESSAGE: 6 Documents waiting How do

I keep getting ERROR MESSAGE: 6 Documents waiting
How do I get rid of this?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
is the error popping on your computer screen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

error messagw appears on my computer screen

Turn off the printer power and wait for 3 to 5 mins power it back on. Try clearing the print job queue from the printer driver icon, that will take care of the error message.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank u Iamquite new co the internet so

will have to locate printer driver icon

How will I get back to u?

There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionRemote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($13). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

happy to report I have successfully printed the Answer page. Hurrah!

My problem was trying to print off some e-mails Will I still have

the problem?

The problem occurs when the printer is off or has a pending queue printjob waiting powering off the printer and waiting for sometime clears the error.Follow the same steps incase you get the error in future.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further.