Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have changed my telphone number 02084587353 from a

I have changed my telphone number *********** from a business line to a residential line. You have to take note of this. I want to keep broadband and emails as at present. Please advise.
H A *********
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Please note we support a number of services for this. For which company do you want to take note and why if you have not changed the phone number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because BT told me to advise you af the change of status. The notification number on the AOL phone 0870 741020 does not exist. What do I do?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, but is it the actual phone number that has changed? Or just the type of phone line rental? (Personal to Business)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just the type of phone rental.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, there is no need to update the records then, it is only when you actually change your phone number that you need to do this for your account. In relation to the service, that is all that matters, not the line type, but the line number.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.