Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a Canon Ixus 105 camera, and the lens does not come

Customer Question

I have a Canon Ixus 105 camera, and the lens does not come out when I press the on/off button. Can you help?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. If you need a part you are still required to pay. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Does it try to extend? Does it give an error message?