Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

What would be the problem when my tv has sound on every

Customer Question

Hi what would be the problem when my tv has sound on every station the picture flashes on for a second and then the screen goes black thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue. - Can you connect a DVD player to TV as a test to see if picture appears of TV shows same problem?Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have had this tv for two years I can't find the paper works for it it is a toshiba ex-1910 I.cant operate manually and I don't understand the and set the DVDs keeps ejecting and to top it all I have now lost the sound I can't see how I. Can find the channel sources
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I talk on phone
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OK, - Can you please get me the complete model number written on back of TV?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can I speak with you to morrow as the. Wall bracket is over the label I am 70 years old and I find this confusing thank you so much for your help
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Phone call support would cost you additional $18 and without TV model number we can't move forward as TV model number is ***** to get related manual for troubleshooting purpose to assist you further.Thanks.