Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Samsung UE323ES6540 LED Smart T.V. and am trying to

I have a Samsung UE323ES6540 LED Smart T.V. and am trying to connect to a Technik DVD 104 player. I am assuming Iuse the scart connections but it is not working! The scart lead works fine when connecting the Sky box to the T.V. Any ideas?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome
You connect the DVD player via the Scart, then you switch the input on the TV to the scart input so it is displaying the image from the DVD.
What happens when you do this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard, Not sure what you mean by "switching the input on T.V. to scart input". I've gone onto menu and switched to "ext" the connection at back of t.v is marked Ext(RGB),and I've "plugged" scart connection into this, but still no image displayed!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
That's the correct procedure.
We know the TV is ok as the Skybox shows on it, so it is pointing to a fault on the DVD player, if you connect the DVD player to another picture, do you get a signal then?