Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have a kindle paperwhite, I left it on to do other

I have a kindle paperwhite, I left it on to do other things, it usually turns itself off
but it appears to have stuck on, it is showing the headings at top with xray not hjghlighted like other headings. have tried to charge it and it shows the light. When I try to start it again its just stuck. The wifi symbol is just one spot at base and it appears to have happened at 19.16
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to press and hold the Power on/off button on the kindle paperwhite for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check?Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.