Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have the message 'A router/access point channel conflict

I have the message 'A router/access point channel conflict has been detected' and am unable to print from my laptop. How do I resolve this?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?Is the router/access point channel conflict error message showing on the printer or on the computer?Was it working fine previously? Or is this a new printer or new computer or new Internet modem/router device, etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Epson XP-322 323 325 Series

Message was on print out after connecting laptop to printer

Connected laptop to printer on 1st November

It is Windows 7

Not too sure about you taking over my computer

So this is a new printer. What is the brand / model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?Do you know how to log in your modem/router device?With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It is a BTHub5 and I do not know how to log in to it.

Remote support is a lot quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you since this issue can involve many steps. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.- Can you log in the BTHub at the website below:http://bthomehub.home/, then look for the wireless option, then for the 5Ghz wireless network name, change it to a different name than the 2.4Ghz wireless network name, then check.Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry but I don't understand your instruction

1. Click on the website below:http://bthomehub.home/2. Look for Wireless option there, and continue my previous steps.I can connect remotely to your computer and do all of this for you if you'd like t.Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my computer won't let me click on the website but still not happy about allowing my computer to be taken over

What happens when you click on the website http://bthomehub.home/ ? What does it show? How about typing in the website in the address bar at the top, then press Enter key? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for trying to help but I can print from my desktop computer which is directly connected by USB port to the printer and so don't really need to print from the laptop. So therefore have decided not to bother any further. Thank you once again for trying to help.

I'm sorry. I can certainly help printing via wireless from the laptop if you'd like to. Or if you'd like to, you can print from the laptop with USB cable if you'd like to. Do you need help with this or with anything else for now? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No thank you.

You're welcome. OK, if you need any computer help in the future, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service below today? Thank you very much.