Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My samsung C460 wont print, I pressed the print button without

Customer Question

My samsung C460 wont print, I pressed the print button without having the USB cable inserted, rebooted everything several times but made no difference
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me which version of windows or mac you use?
What is the make and model of your wifi router?
And exactly what did you reboot and how?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Richard

Windows 10

I am using sky for internet access sky715FE

switched off the printer and the computer

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you remove the power to the Sky wireless router, the printer and your computer.
Wait 5 minutes, then power on the wireless router and wait 5 minutes.
Then power on the printer and wait 5 minutes.
Then start your computer and tell me please if you can then print.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have already tried all of that a number of times and it still wont print

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, you said switched off the printer and the computer Seamus but did not indicate the wireless router has been done in the process I explained.
You also did the wireless router? Its not a step we want to skip.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, the wireless router gets turned off every night along with everything else, so that has all been done

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for confirming.
Can you close all programs.
Press the windows key + R and type in
services.msc
Press enter
Locate Print Spooler in the list and click it.
Click Stop
Then click start
Then try to print.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
else let me know the results please.
Richard, Engineer
Experience: Electronics Engineer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I did all that myself and tried to print but to no avail, when I press the print button there is a noise from the printer as if it is about to start and then nothing happens and error comes up in the status bar

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok, restart your computer now we did this and tell me if it then prints please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Richard

The printer is now working thanks, ***** ***** proceed with the €28 charge.

Seamus

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
your most welcome