Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Both TV's in the house have lost ITV station. What do we need

Both TV's in the house have lost ITV station. What do we need to do to bring it back, please?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue. - Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV for ITV signals?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Samsung LE32B450C4W and a LG M227WDL both run from a Bush Freesat SD box
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info.Since both TV run from Bush freesat SD box and have same issue that means problem would be coming from Bush freesat box, have you tried to unplug TV and freesat box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done as you asked but having turned on again we still do not have ITV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to hear that, how long both TV have had missing ITV channel?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since last Sunday, all channels were working up till then.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, it seems Bush freesat issue and both TV has nothing to do with it, please contact your service provider to reset/ reconfigure the box which will help to resolve the problem.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Shahid for the information provided, I will do as you say. I hope very much that this is not going to cost me £27?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
I wish I had access to bush fressat system to sort it out for you.I also have no control over billing/ account matters so please contact customer service at following link/ number in case of any billing issue.http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpCall:(###) ###-####hanks.