Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Can't connect v8s open box to Sony bravia TV.

Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The open box works fine on our two other TV's.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue. - Can you please get me the model number written on back of Sony TV?- Have you tried any other video device into HDMI input of Sony TV in question?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The model number is ***** 32S2530 .I have connected our sky box to it and it works on all the inputs but the open box won't.I have connected the open box to two other TV's using HDMI lead and it connects perfectly but they are not Sony.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you receive the model number..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you receive the model number.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, please unplug Sony TV power cord from wall socket for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, turn it On and connect v8s open box, select correct HDMI input to see if it display picture?If problem still persist then press VFormat button on v8s open box remote to change video resolution as it seems Sony TV is unable to process high resolution video signal so need to decrease v8s open box video output resolution to get it work with Sony TV.Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Shahid your brilliant worked on vf button.many thanks your worth every penny.