Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Bought last year panasonic TX-39AS600B which would not run

Customer Question

Bought last year panasonic TX-39AS600B which would not run BBC iPlayer without "internal error" or failure to buffer for long. It was recommended to me after much investigation that we wait for software updates to the Viera or iPlayer or both. No luck yet but we now need it to work for the bedbound!
Transmission is by a Netgear Range Extender WN3000RP using Ethernet cable which works fine otherwise with speed of 7.5.
Any suggestions?
ps I do also have a Panasonic Smart BluRay mc
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To clarify, when it works via Ethernet cable it is ok, it is just when you connect via wireless.
Is this correct? Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have solved the problem. Thank you for your reply.
I find this site very confusing; please tell Richard whoever he is that I thought I was talking to you, Richard.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, it is Richard here
I though it strange you did not reply for 2 days. I am sorry you had an issue replying, I have been dealing with customers since then so I did not notice any issues.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.