Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Microsoft have sent me a message:When trying to log into my

Customer Question

Microsoft have sent me a message:When trying to log into my email account on my pc. it looks like someone else is trying to use your account..... to verify - is a long complicated questionnaire with questions I do not know the answer to.
My phone is also saying the user name or password ***** ***** but i have not changed them and have received no emails since Saturday.
Your colleague has said that it is not a scam and that it was out of his remit but it is not a scam and to ask for help this way!!
I need someone to talk me through this process please.
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my email is blocked, the other is my husbands, so would prefer to continue on this page please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
estimated answer time was 8 mins - 3 hours later- i am still waiting!! is help on the way or not please?
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?What questions do you not know the answers to?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,