Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My panasonic TV model TX-L32s20ba has stopped showing the standby

Customer Question

My panasonic TV model TX-L32s20ba has stopped showing the standby red light. I have checked all the cables and the fuse. I have tried a known to work 5amp fuse from my stereo and it still doesn't work.I have replaced the batteries in the remote control with new ones and it still doesn't work. Please help!
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Shahid and will be happy to assist you. It seems power supply board failure inside TV that provides different volt supplies to other circuit boards in TV. - Do you hear any relay click when plug TV power cord in power socket?If no then it would be power supply board problem that need to be replaced and if you hear relay click(s) then it could be main board issue, however, it needs further troubleshooting with multimeter to determine what board is causing the problem to get it replaced which will help to resolve the problem.Required power board and main board are available at following supplier links..http://www.ebay.com/itm/Power-Supply-Inverter-Board-for-Panasonic-TX-L32S20BA-LCD-Part-3T331H-PSC10319DM-/261520568541https://flattvparts.co.uk/panasonic-tx-l32s20ba-main-av-tnp8ea108-9a-txn-a20qjv-ahIf you are not comfortable working on it yourself then local TV repair shops in area will do this work for you. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!
Please reply back here if there is additional questions.