Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642
Electronics

Is there an TV App Panasonic Viera TV to stream Amazon

Is there an TV App... Show More
Is there an TV App for my Panasonic Viera TV to stream Amazon Prime in the UK?
If so where can I get it, and how do I install it?
Category: Electronics
Show Less
replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What model Viera is it?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
The TV is a TX-L50E6B
Freddy M., Technician replied 1 year ago.
On that model you should have a market app, in the market do you see amazon?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
There is no amazon icon in the Marketplace TV and Film menu.Is it in another section?
No unfortunately if it would be available it would be in the market. Make sure you scroll through the entire market, sometimes it will have multiple pages.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago.
I scrolled through the entire market, but saw nothing. I read somewhere that Panasonic had developed an app for US Amazon, but hadn't done so for the UK site,.although that was quite an old post. Is there an online portal to the Viera marketplace for paid apps, so that I can search through there via a browser, and register? The Panasonic site is a bit opaque..
They have already developed a US app that was released. The UK app I know was being worked on, it may not be released yet. All released apps will be within the Market app itself on the TV. Unfortunately when not there it would not be available. ITV is another that was supposed to be getting worked on for the UK but I don't know if it was released yet. When they are your TV should prompt you to update and they would be there after the update. If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Viera.