*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Brother MFC-J4610DW Printer I keep getting the message : Reload

Customer Question

Brother MFC-J4610DW Printer
I keep getting the message : Reload paper and press OK which I have done several times. There appears to be nothing wrong with
the paper, or the feed. There is a message #2
Please help
My name is Don
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.There are two paper trays on the Brother MFC-J4610DW Printer.Tray#1 and Tray#2; - Tray#1 is located directly below the control panel and Tray#2 is located below Tray#1.Also if you have a different size selected other than the 8.5x11 it will be trying to read from the manual input feed and will give the same error.