Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a HP3520 printer connected to my Packard Bell laptop,

I have a HP3520 printer connected to my Packard Bell laptop, running Windows 10. All of a sudden the printer won't print out documents. It is receiving instructions to do so and currently shows that it has 7 documents queued to print (my attempts to print the same document, basically) but it won't actually print them but just sits there in sullen silence! Never had this before (although recently the printer had developed a bit of a delay before actually commencing the printing process) and don't know how to fix it. Ran a diagnostic report from the printer (Wireless Network Test Results) which seems to show all in order & the heading reads: "No problems found. Congratulations on the successful setup of your wireless printer". Please keep response simple, if poss, because I'm not particularly computer-literate! Thanks.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you please press the windows key + R and type in
services.msc
Press enter
Locate in the list
Print Spooler
Click it and click Stop then click it and click start
Then restart the computer and tell me if you can now print please.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
else Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That has worked - or at least queued documents have now printed out, but haven't tried any new print yet. But thanks very much.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your most welcome
Should be ok now
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.