michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Just bought new car and my garmin satnav- which came with the

Just bought new car and my garmin satnav- which came with the car- isn't giving voice commands. Car is a VW UP
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. If any voice files are missing or corrupt on your nuvi, you can reload and update them using WebUpdater.To load or update voices:Go to http://www.garmin.com/webupdaterFollow the onscreen instructions.Click Next after the software has updatedCheck the voices you needClick NextClick FinishTo change the voice on the nuvi 350Touch SettingsTouch LocalSelect the correct voice from the listTouch OK
Please remember rating is only required when we are finished fixing the problem.Use the reply to expert button to continue the conversation further.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I connect the satnav to a computer or do it via Bluetooth on phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I connected the garmin to the computer, the screen on the garmin appears to have frozen- even when I remove it from the computer- and is showing a picture outline of the device connected to a computer