Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

My Samsung pc cannot connect to Samsung Update since downloading

Customer Question

My Samsung pc cannot connect to Samsung Update since downloading Windows 10
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm sorry about the issue. For some older computer models, the Samsung update program does not work on Windows 10. You can always go to the Samsung support website to check for any new Samsung update, but usually you do not need to. You can click on Start > Settings > Update & security, then check for Windows update, though that is automatic, so you do not need to check for any update yourself. How is Windows 10 working for you so far? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
If you still need help with anything for windows 10, please let me know. Thank you.