Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

TX32LD1 TV just stopped Nosound or vision Snow screen

TX32LD1 TV just stopped Nosound or vision Snow screen likely problem?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue, please reply this message to proceed further.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tv was being used to watch a film when it stopped working
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, what is connected to TV for channels, is it antenna or satellite box?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
antenna I have connected anuther tv to antenna and ok
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK - Have you tried to unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?Also, can you recheck your TV model number as TX32LD1 seems incomplete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
TV model TX32LXD1 Have unplugged set and am now to try it. Set still black and white snow
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to hear that, it seems tuner problem that has failed and became unable to process antenna signals so resulted snowy screen like antenna is not connected to TV. There are two possible fix for this problem, either replace tuner board in TV to resolve the problem OR connect set-top box to TV, plug the antenna into set-top box builtin tuner and run channel scan/ tuning in set-top box menu with its remote to get all available channels on this TV. This way you wont need to do any repair work with TV.Please check following link to select any set-top box of your choice.http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=set-top+box&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aset-top+boxI trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.