*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

How do I open my Samsung ML1660 printer to replace the new

How do I open my Samsung ML1660 printer to replace the new cartridge?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. open the top cover, make sure that the output tray is closed.Pull the toner cartridge out.Thoroughly roll the cartridge five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.click on the blue link below for image>Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!