*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Battery charging problems

Customer Question

battery charging problems
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Try this please.Clean your battery contacts with a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol, which helps maintain a clean connection between the battery and the charger. Let me know the results please.
Also, let me know the model number of your Panasonic phones and the brand and model number of the batteries that you purchased please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model No KX-GA672E Battery HHR-4MVE
Okay, thank you. I have not had any experience using those batteries in a cordless phone. I think that may be the issue. The Manufacturer: Panasonic recommended batteries are the HHR-4DPA. The batteries should charge immediately when you set the phone in the charge cradle. This mAh battery is especially designed for Cordless Phones (the ones that you purchased are longer lasting mAh rechargeable batteries and will not work in your cordless phone, the phone is not faulty, just the wrong type of battery - even though they fit, as not all AAA size rechargeable batteries are the same >>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT BATTERIES<< Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!