michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Samsung series 6 JU6500 curved led 40 inches - 2015 model -

Samsung series 6 JU6500 curved led 40 inches - 2015 model - I am 81 years old and am unable to understand the set up instructions supplied with the tv. Is there anyone in the B90 3LT area who would set up this tv subject to their charge for this service?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem setting up your tv. let me give you a service technician phone number and you call and fix an appointment to get the tv installed.However i will give you a you tube video how to setup the tv if you want.
I got a video for JU7100 series however the connection is almost the same and you can watch the video and follow the install steps. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbnnBw0mo3M
Let me know if the video was helpful or else i will give you a technicians number to call.
Service request click on the link belowhttp://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/request
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want the technicians phone no and confirmation that he will come to my home to set up the tv.
I can walk you through to register with Samsung on your computer screen and then we can request a schedule for the service. let me know when you are ready i will send you a remote link.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why can't you just give me what I want? I just want a live person to call at my home and to set up the tv at reasonable cost.
let me arrange a service engineer from samsung for yougive me a minute here
you have to call at below number for scheduling an appointmentSamsung @ THREESOLIHULL,23 (Unit 63) Touchwood Court, SOLIHULL, Solihull, B91 3GZPhone : 0121(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you - it was just like getting blood out of a stone!