Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My email address is***@******.***. Whenever I

Customer Question

My email address is***@******.***. Whenever I send an email to someone with an @hotmail.com I get the following message
X-IronPort-AV: E=Sophos;i="5.20,302,1444690800";
d="scan'208";a="1627470113"
Date: 16 Nov 2015 11:09:31 +0000
To:***@******.***
From: "Mail Delivery System"
Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
X-Antivirus: AVG for E-mail 2015.0.6176 [4460/11009]
X-AVG-ID: ID1E8AF78-47C41FB5
The following message to was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-"SC-004 (COL004-MC6F21) Unfortunately, messages from 62.24.202.76 weren't sent. We recommend that you contact your Internet service provider. The problem is that too many unwanted messages have been sent from the following IP address above. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors."
Please can you solve this problem for me. It is only the hotmail addressed emails which are undeliverable
Richard Meredith
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You are getting this message as they have detected you as sending spam.
When did this start happening?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I can connect to your computer and do it this way as then I can see and control what is going on as opposed to relaying instructions over the phone.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Please accept the request.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I await your telephone call
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I work online here, which is why I did not accept the call.
I offered instead to take over your computer and check the issue.
If you accept this I can do the connection.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I gto download I am warned that if I do so it may harm my computer. Am I safe to download?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
If you are doing the instructions I gave, it is safe.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I click on free download or one of the other options which are set out below?Sorry but this is all becoming beyond me. A telephone conversation which was offered and which I have paid for would make more sense to me
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I declined the call so there was nothing paid for that.You just do the instructions exactly as I listed.So as they said Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have downloaded. My ID is 174 744 588
Password *****: 2064I am also asked for my partner's password. What is that?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
its an Id to connect to another computer, but im connecting to you so not needed.
But you gave me the wrong Password, please double check it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2064 was the number I thought noted but how do I get back to check it?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It should still be ok, just open the program Teamviewer and carefully note the ID and PAssword ***** as the password ***** gave me was incorrect.
You open Teamviewer like opening any program on your computer. It is no different.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
password ***** *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, but you closed teamviewer, so now I cannot connect.
You need to open it and leave it open and give me the new password *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3443
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
password ***** *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
connecting
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your address was removed from the blacklist, allow 30 minutes to clear and please do not keep using the link in the email to remove yourself, I have already done this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
RichardSorry to bother you. I have received an email from Spamhaus PBL with a removal verification code. it says
'someone claiming to be***@******.*** has submitted a request to remove the IP Address 81.178.152.107 from the Spamhaus PBL database. This request was from 81.178.152.107 at 2015-11-16 19:56:10 UTCIf this was you you can now activate your request by entering the code 52577 at the Spamhaus removals page by clicking on the following link: http://www.spamhaus.org/pbl/removal/verify/3598693 52577If you did not make this request do nothing. The request will auto-expire unless activatedShould I take action and enter the code?I look forward to hearing from youRichard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tuesday November 17th
RichardI am concerned if I do not respond to the Spamhaus email today and enter the code all your good work wioll be in vain.I have to be away from my computer between 7.45 pm and 6.45 pm and would be so grateful for a reply before I go outMany thanksRichard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
RichardUrgent requestI meant I have to be out between 5.45 and 8.45 p.m. this evening
Do hope you will get back to me and let me know whether I should reply to Spamhaus by entering the code requestedRichard
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
We already did this as we discussed, you can delete the email.