nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I-pad infected with virus

Customer Question

I-pad infected with virus
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswr.While trying resetting, what message are you getting?
Go to Settings > General > ResetTap “Erase All Content and Settings” to clear all apps and data from the deviceRestart your iOS device and set it up again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I enter Apple ID Password ***** just shivers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I reset iOS device?
Try holding Home and sleep button simultaneously till you see apple logo. Once it turns off. Then turn it on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What are the home and sleep buttons? Where are they?
First turn off your ipad. Now the button which you use to turn on your ipad is called sleep button. It is located in the side of your ipad. Home button is the one which is in the front located at the bottom(middle of your ipad). To turn off your ipad, press and hold the sleep button for 3-4 second, till you see a red slider. Slide it and your ipad will turn off. Now press and hold the sleep and home button together until you see the apple logo. This will reset your ipad.
I am attaching images of Sleep and Home button for your ease.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apple logo appears, but does not remove messages in Safari
Ok then Follow these steps:Open iTunes and Connect the Device to the computer.Open iTunes on your PC or Mac. Then, with your ipad turned ON, connect it to your computer using its USB cable, make sure iTunes is running on your device while connecting.Press and hold BOTH the Home and Power buttons for at least 10 seconds.When your iPad turns off completely, let go of the Power button BUT KEEP ON PRESSING the Home button for about 5 seconds. The screen on your ipad should remain blank at all times.On your PC or Mac you should see a pop up on iTunes saying that your device is in Recovery mode and has to be restored. This indicates that your iPad has successfully entered DFU mode and is now ready to be restored.Click restore ipad, a message will pop up "Are you sure you want to restore the iPad “iPad” to its factory settings? All of your media and other data will be erased, and the newest version of the iPad software will be installed." CLICK ON Restore and Update. Wait for itunes to finish the task.
Is your issue resolved?