Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Samsung LE32A436TID T.V. A line has started to appear

Customer Question

I have a Samsung LE32A436TID T.V. A line has started to appear on the screen approx. 1/3 up It started small about 3" and has now extended to about 8" it is coloured a greeny blue.
How do I rectify it
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you.Unfortunately it is LCD panel problem and growing line indicates liquid crystals leakage so that area has become non working on LCD screen, sorry about this news. Entire LCD panel (screen) will need to be replaced to resolve the problem but it may cost approx new TV price of new 32 inch TV so at this point you would be better off with a new TV instead of spending money and time on this repair.I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!
Please reply back here if there is additional questions.