Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have just tried to update my iPad 2 to IOS 9, everything

Customer Question

Hi, I have just tried to update my iPad 2 to IOS 9, everything is fine the slide to upgrade working, but when I enter my Apple ID and Password ***** get Verification Fail, there was an error connecting to the Apple ID server - has anyone got this message before and is there a solution.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Have you double checked the id and password? Please click here then enter the id and password ***** make sure it is working properly first.Let me know the results please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As mentioned in my query I have tried this and the problem still exists
Okay, Update your device using iTunesIf you can’t update wirelessly, you can update with iTunes. If your computer uses the Personal Hotspot on the iOS device that you’re updating, connect your computer to a different network. Install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.Connect your device to your computer.Open iTunes and select your device.Click Summary, then click Check for Update. Click Download and Update.If you see error messages in iTunes or need more