Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Does my Panasonic TX -40CX400B FUTURE PROOF TV record films

Does my Panasonic TX -40CX400B FUTURE PROOF TV record films etc using a 1KB WD Elements external hard drive?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue. please reply this message to proceed further.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have not given me any indication as to what extra information you need?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the reply.- Do you mean 1TB WD Elements external hard drive that you wish to connect to TV?- Have you tried to make recording on USB memory stick on TV?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You said you worked for Sony for a number of years Shahid and I gave you the television make and model plus the model of the hard drive,do you know if it will record films and programmes?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Model of your HD is incorrect, can you reconfirm it as it could be 1TB or 2TB and not 1KBYour TV has capability to record on USB or external HDD so WD Elements external hard drive will work but please make sure to first format it on FAT32 file system by connecting it to PC then plug it in TV so TV can recognize it.I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.