Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Accidentally changed language on my epson Wf 2510 from Russian

Accidentally changed language on my epson Wf 2510 from Russian to English. How do I change it back?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To do this, on the printer, press the arrow buttons to go to Setup then press ok
Go to printer setup and press ok
Then to Language and press ok and there you can select the language you wish to use
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard, this is hopeless. I can press the arrow buttons, true. But unless you can show me the Russian for Setup, then the Russian for printer set up, your answer I'm afraid is utterly useless. Sorry.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No problem, its the wrench and screwdriver, then the 3rd option, then the 3rd and you should then see English in the listLet me know how you go please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, Richard, can't see any wrench or screwdriver. I've got things numbered 1 to 9 that I can find. The only category I can remeber is that 9 is maintenance, and applies to inks and cartridges.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
use this translator
https://translate.google.com/
Then enter the english and it will show you the russian to use.
Let me know how you go please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard, brilliant! I found set-up - in Russian - on the Maintenance section thanks to your translator link. Language was approx no 13 on the list. English was 3rd on the next list. Perfect. Thank you.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Perfect! and now you have that handy tool in case you need to ever read another language again :)
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
and if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Splendid, will rate you 5 stars immediately. My grateful thanks. Promptness and accuracy both equally valuable to me.