Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Have Panasonic Veira- about 6 years old but hardly used. Can't

Have Panasonic Veira- about 6 years old but hardly used. Can't find the instructions and have clearly pressed the wrong buttons so the channels are no longer operating as they should- can only get BBC 1 and 2. Pressing other numbers results in 'invalid channel'. No idea how to get it back to where it was! Too smart for me...
Please can you help me to get it back into usable mode? Many thanks.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Model TXL32V10B
Nothing is connected 'cos we don't know how they work!!!
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for TV model number info.- Is there an antenna hooked to TV to get local channel/ transmission?- What exactly is appearing on screen now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If you mean is it connected to an aerial, yes. at present it is showing BBC1
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OK, lets run Auto Setup in TV so it can scan available channels through Aerial/ Antenna.Please press Menu button on TV remote then go to Setup option, in setup menu find DVB Tuning Menu option and go to Auto Setup and press OK on remote to start auto tuning. TV will scan and store all available channels in area, this process may take several minutes to let it finish the process itself.Please reply back with the result. Also click following link to download TV user manual copy and check page 28 for menu chart and further operational details which will help..http://www.southern-discounts.co.uk/instructions/Panasonic/TX-L32V10.pdfThanks.