adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Customer Service
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

My garmin S1 golf watch brings up a message Carnt unlock maps

Customer Question

My garmin S1 golf watch brings up a message Carnt unlock maps I have reset it and downloaded maps again ut to no avail, any suggestions please
regards
Barry
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.If you have inserted a memory card, then remove it and restart the device. Check if the error disappears. Reply for further assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IT DOES NOT HAVE A REMOVABLE MEMORY CARD IT IS A WATCH THAT GOES ON THE WRIST AND NOT A PHONE SIZED DEVICE
Ok then I will opt out of this. Some other expert will help you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The device is a Garmin S1 Golf Watch, it does not have a removable memory chip,
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel the question and cancel the payment of £20