nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

My laptop is 14 months old and as far as I am aware my

Hi My laptop is 14 months old and as far as I am aware my warranty for Hp assistant manager is still in date. For a couple of months now I keep getting messages telling me that my Hp assistant manager has stopped working giving the following details - HTSF.EXE stopped working. Now my laptop freezes every few minutes. Please can you help me by explaining what this means and what must I do to fix it.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Go to Control Panel-Programs & Features.Select HP Support Assistant and uninstall it. Now restart your laptop.Now CLICK HERE and download the latest update of HP Support Assistant.Your problem will be solved.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. Thanks.