*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I HAVE A PANASONIC BLUE RAY PLAYER AND A DMR-EX86EB DVD PLAYER

Customer Question

I HAVE A PANASONIC BLUE RAY PLAYER AND A DMR-EX86EB DVD PLAYER INTO A sAMSUNG TV THEY CONNECT BY SCART TO ***** ON THE BACK OF THE TV, I AM THINKING OF GETTING A BIGGER TV IF I GET A PANASONIC WOULD I STIL NEED THE SCART CONNECTION, AKLSO A LOT OF TVS DO NOT HAVE MANY hdmi PORTS I ALREADY USE 3 HOW DOES ONE OVERCOME THIS
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. If you are going to get another Panasonic, they new LED models have 3 hdmi inputs, however only two of those inputs carry audio. If you need more than that you can get an scart to hdmi extender. This is the specs for the Panasonic LED 40,50, 55,60, 65 inchhttp://www.panasonic.com/uk/consumer/viera-televisions/led/tx-50cx700b.specs.htmlThis is a link for the scart to hdmi>http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007WRPJX2/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&linkCode=as2Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!