nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

My ipad won't connect to the internet. This has happened before

my ipad won't connect to the internet. This has happened before but it came back on its own But now nothing. What can I do?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Try restarting your iPad and check if it connects now or not.To restart, hold the Sleep/Wake button for 3-4 seconds until you see a bar on the screen which says "slide to power off". Slide that button and your iPad will turn off. After few seconds, again hold the Sleep/wake button to start the iPad. Now check if it connects or not.If the problem is still there, then try a hard reboot of the iPad. To do so hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button simultaneously for around 12 seconds – ignore the ‘Slide to Power Off’ prompt and keep holding down both buttons until you see the screen go dark and then see the Apple logo appear as the iPad powers up again.Reply if the problem persists. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. Thanks.