KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Technician
Experience:  Working since 15 years
70193065

I HAVE A CELCUS TV ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PICTURE HAS GONE

HI I HAVE A CELCUS TV ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PICTURE HAS GONE GOT SOUND WORKING OK
Category: Electronics
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just answer ....do you see any lights blinking at the front ? please tell me its complete model number and how old is it ?________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI THANKYOU FOR YOUR REPLY THE MODEL NO IS DLED32167HD3 AND THE TV IS ABOUT 2YEARS OLD, WHEN I PUT THE TV ON THIS MORNING AT 8.30AM IT IS WORKING OK.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHEN IT WAS WORKING AT 8.30 THIS MORNING AFTER ABOUT 2 HOURS THE PICTURE WENT OFF TWICE, NO LIGHTS WAS FLASHING I GOT THE PICTURE BACK ON BY SWITCHING THE TV OFF AND ON AGIAN USING THE REMOTE CONTROL.
MR P J DIXON.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY I AM WILLING TO WAIT IF YOU CAN FIND ME AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION.
MR P J DIXON.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Sorry for late response, was away... it seems that the either the power supply or the main board has gone bad ... to check this you will have to take the back off the unit and test the output volt of power supply board with a meter... the cost of repair/replacement of any of the boards will be around £110 including labor.________________________________________________________________________________________If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks
KevinWhiteJA, Technician
Experience: Working since 15 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK THANKS FOR YOUR INFO MIGHT JUST HAVE TO PURCHASE ANOTHER TV, COULD YOU RECOMEND A DECENT 32 INCH SET SEEN SOME AT 750P AND SOME AT 1050P IS THE 1050P BETTER?
MR P J DIXON.