*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I've just bought a polaroid cube. I've taken a video and put

I've just bought a polaroid cube. I've taken a video and put it on my laptop, the video works fine but it has no sound but it works perfectly on a friends laptop playing it through windows. Any suggestions?
Thanks Emma
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.This sounds like a windows error. Most windows laptop default video players have limited codecs for sound. The best option will be to use VLC player for all of your videos. >PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD VLC< Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Randy,Please explain to me what I do after this once I'v down loaded the VLC?
Can I check this is just a one off payment I made? I don't want an ongoing monthly direct debit?ThanksEmma
I can only help with the tech support, customer service will be glad to help with your account info. After the install of vlc, go to the file where the video is located, then right click on the video to be played and choose vlc to open the video.