Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Was watching Netflix when suddenly my TV returned to channel

was watching Netflix when suddenly my TV returned to channel 3. Contacted neyflix
a but finding that they couldn't help suggested you try a stat reset
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?- Do you watch Netflix through TV builtin application or an external device like bluray player etc hooked to TV?Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
pan-TXL39E6B
watch through TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the info, do the other internet applications work in TV?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OK, have you tried to delete your TV by going to Netflix account on PC then add your TV again to establish fresh connection with Netflix?If it doesn't fix then restore TV to default settings which will delete all settings in TV and go through auto setup screen to establish fresh network connection to router then login to Netflix application and check?To reset your TV, press Menu and go to Setup then System Menu and select Shipping Condition and press OK.Auto Setup screen should appear for first time setup of TV.Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.Thanks.