Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

My kindle has locked onto a page that cannot be removed or

My kindle has locked onto a page that cannot be removed or cancelled. none of the button functions work
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of the kindle?Have you tried to press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check?Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried your suggestion but not remdied fault !
I'm sorry. Can you charge the kindle, then while charging, press and hold (or slide and hold) hard the power on / off button / switch on the kindle hard this time for about 60 seconds, then turn it back on and check.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you fault resolved.
You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much for your patience,