Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Where do I find "Print drawings created in Word" option in

Where do I find "Print drawings created in Word" option in Word 2013 settings ?>
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
In word, go to File > Options > Display > "Print drawings created in Word".
Conversely, checking File > Options > Advanced > "Show picture placeholders" will replace each in-line graphic with a rectangle (whose border unfortunately can't be turned off) but won't affect floating graphics. This does preserve the space occupied by the in-line graphics.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to try it before I can rate you !
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No problem! Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will do
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The result is a lemon ! It tells me that the printer is not attached - which is garbage. I proved that it is because 1) I can see that the little light is on !, and
2) I sent the document page containing three text boxes with text inside, to myself by email as an attachment - and it worked ! And it printed the attachment !But I don't want to have to send myself documents with text boxes or any drawings in order to get a print, do I ? I am now gonna see what W8.1 suggests - what do you suggest ?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok... we were discussing how to find "Print drawings created in Word" option in Word 2013 settings
Are you now saying your issue is printing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey - it works now ! I ticked the box saying "Print drawings............." and the thing printed out - like a dream ! The issue always was printing, Richard...........
I needed to adjust the Word settings so that I could print my Word documents which contained text boxes.............
And you have done it - you are a genius ! I think that you should be made President of the USA.......... or something. Maybe Pres of the United Nations ?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
haha, Ill take what I can get! :)
Good to hear its fixed! If you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
And let me know on the other question you made as I am waiting for your response on that one as well
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That was basically the same question Sir Richard !
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
oh ok, no problem, looks like all is sorted then! :)
Please remember the service rating via the smiley faces so I am credited and all the best!