Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How do I set my video a mms on Samsung Galaxy J5.

How do I set my video for sending a mms on Samsung Galaxy J5. Only options are FHD, HD or VGA. They won't send in message as they are too big. Keep getting message, unable to attach file , the selected file exceeds the maximum file size.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You cannot via an MMS, as it is too big. MMS is limited
It has nothing to do with another model.
Whats app would be the best solution, but if this is no good, do they have access to youtube?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No they can't work the Internet, took me long enough to learn them a simple mobile lol
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, it wont be possible sorry MMS, is for text and photos, its not developed to handle Videos, thats why Whatsapp ect became so popular.
Even emailing it would not work if its above 25 MB
Its not something you can get around without using an app such as whatsapp or a service such as Youtube sorry.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay thanks anyway
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
your welcome
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.