Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Please let me know name of repairer of Silent Master central

Customer Question

Please let me know name of repairer of Silent Master central hoovering system.Thank you.
E Fahey
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.I think you are looking for the central vacuum system which you can see here:http://builtinvacuum.com/index.htmlIf this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site.