*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My samsung TV does not turn on model number LE46C580J1KXXU

my samsung TV does not turn on model number LE46C580J1KXXU.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Try these steps please> Unplug the power cord for 15 minutes. Then reconnect the power cord and press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Strangely Before I followed your procedure I had left the TV on for sometime and had been trying to unplug and reps the power mains. It now seems to work but I will keep your advice in mind for the future.
Thats great!Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When paying for the service I hope there was only one payment for GBP 20 taken from my account I wanted to confirm as I had to enter my card details twice as the earlier email I entered was shown to be used earlier ?
yes, that is correct.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will certainly rate your service.The issue though solved I would like to know the reason for the strange behaviour of the TV so that I will now for the future if it will recur.
Thank you. This sounds like the tv may have had a glitch in the stand by function. They also automatically updated their firmware. It could have been restarting after update