Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Samsung UE37ES6300 Smart tv and a Samsung BD-E6100

I have a Samsung UE37ES6300 Smart tv and a Samsung BD-E6100 Blue Ray Player. Will the Samsung HWJ355 wireless Surround sound system work with the above
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It will work but only via a cabled connection. The TV needs to have TV Sound Connect in order to connect, and I checked the specifications for your model and it unfortunately does not have it sorry.
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.