Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Just bought a panasonic 4k ultra hd 50cx680b, but

hello,
just bought a panasonic 4k ultra hd 50cx680b, but i am having problem in connecting the inbuilt internet to my wifi, though i use talktalk firbre optic
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please the issue or error you receive when you try to connect?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in the office now, but i saw something like authentication error!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, thats the error for incorrect password ***** this is why it is not connecting.
You need to obtain the correct password ***** your wifi network and it will then connect. Its giving this error as the wrong password ***** ***** entered.
If you have a windows computer connected to wireless you can get the password ***** the instructions below
Press the windows key + R and type in
ncpa.cpl
Press enter
Right click on the wireless connection and click on Status
Then click on wireless properties
Click on the Security Tab and then click on Show Characters and you can then see the wireless password ***** to use
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** try your suggestion when i get home. however, is this password ***** from the one behind the router?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
There are usually a couple, one for the routers console as password ***** one as the wireless key or similar, you either entered the wrong one or typed it in in incorrectly. Remember, PASSword ***** ***** to passWORD
But get it from windows, then you know for sure.
I have marked this question to never close, so any issues, just let me know here, this is no problem.
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service before leaving by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.