Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Yesterday I got to sky using my pc, I cant call on phone my

Customer Question

Yesterday I got to sky using my pc, I cant call on phone my hearing is bad. but my sky hp is back showing no signal, I got going ok yesterday, but will I have to do this all the time?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with TV. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?- Is the Sky box connected to HDMI input of TV?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####Logik and the tv is connected to HDMI but shows no signal.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info - Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?