*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Why has my sony bravia lost the sound

why has my sony bravia lost the sound
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Try these steps please. Unplug the TV power cord from the electrical outlet.Allow the TV to remain without power for one minute.Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet.NOTE: The TV should turn on automatically. If it does not, turn it on.Wait approximately 40 seconds for the TV to completely start up.On the TV remote control, press and hold the UP ARROW button. Make sure the remote control is pointed towards the front and center of the TV. While holding the UP ARROW button, press and release the POWER button on the TV set.NOTES:Depending on the TV, Reset will appear momentarily on the lower left hand corner of the TV.The TV may turn off and then back on.If the TV remains off after following the steps above, troubleshooting steps are available if the supplied remote control will not operate the TV.The button may be on the front, top or side of the TV. If your TV has an Energy Saving switch, be sure to press the POWER button rather than the Energy Saving switch.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you very much, that worked regards carol